Tuesday, November 6, 2012

French Couture & French Riviera

While the new site is still being designed, I thought I might as well reminisce about the French Rivera and French Couture.  The French Rivera is warm, wonderful and surreal!  The azure blue water and clear sky are breath taking.  As for couture, Chanel is one of my favorites, as it is classic, elegant and timeless!
The holiday season is soon upon us! If you can't jet to the French Rivera for the holiday season, why not surprise your mom, sister, aunt, best friend with this gorgeous, gently used, navy Chanel 2.55 10" bag that is for sale in my shop! You can view the full listing HERE.  My fellow blogger, Lindsey, has graciously offered to help advertise my bag on her blog! Please check out L's Fashion Dish with more details.
Image
1. Eva Franco-Gilbert Dress (Here), 2. Bandol, Côte d'Azur, France. 3. Chanel 2.55 10" Navy Handbag for sale! View full listing HERE
ImageImageImageImage
Thanks for looking! Looking forward to sharing my new site with you soon!  Happy Election Day!!!
xo,
Mal

0 comments: